SENIOR COMMUNICATION MANAGER
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Are you a messaging and marketing strategy lover with a strong desire to create meaningful partnerships? Join our team as a full-time Senior Communication Manager starting in July 2023 or earlier. This role requires fluent German and English, and is, dependent on seniority level, compensated between €50-60k gross yearly.
We are a boutique agency and innovation hub on a mission to create better organizations. Working right from the heart of Berlin, we’re a team of program producers with a passion for global innovation ecosystems. We develop innovation and training journeys for our international corporate and scale-up customers, and we facilitate impact programs and startup accelerators in our inhouse innovation hub.
- Strategy & Planning: Develop messaging for our brand, our services, and our impact programs; plan baseline communication and special communication campaigns (no ads), co-develop community and event strategy with Program Management team
- Hubspot: Operate in our premium hubspot CRM and unlock our growth potential by connecting all dots in our communication to nurture inbound leads
- Production: Produce content (long and short form), create newsletters and mailings, and facilitate our social media (potentially in collab with communication working students)
- Partnerships: Write press briefings, liaise with journalists, acquire media partnerships, and nurture our community relationships to maintain thought leadership in the industry
- Fluent German, fluent English
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in any field
- 3+ years experience in communication or marketing
- A deep love for messaging and marketing strategy
- Digital skills to work with our Hubspot Premium CRM
- A strong desire to create meaningful partnerships
- Hands-on content production skills
- Resilient, self-organized, and ready to take on responsibility
BECAUSE A BETTER WORLD NEEDS BETTER ORGANIZATIONS
We are BIA, a boutique transformation agency developing innovation, change, and learning journeys for corporates and scale-ups.
We absolutely love what we do. Our in-house Program Creator team works with best-in-class experts and practitioners in our ecosystem to deliver powerful journeys.
We curate the best from New Work, Agile Methods, Startup Culture, Innovation Management and Business Skills to create programs that unlock new levels of impact and performance.
GROW PERSONALLY AND PROFESSIONALLYHow does that sound? If this role fits your profile, come work with us. We are fun, diverse, inclusive, ambitious, creative, provide flexible work conditions, a 2 year full-time contract, and most importantly: we work on amazing topics with wonderful people.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org