SENIOR ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Are you a detail-oriented, bureaucratic sharpness lover with grant management experience? We are looking for you!
Join our team as a full-time Senior Communication Manager starting in July 2023 or earlier. his role requires fluent German, and is, dependent on seniority level, compensated between €50-60k gross yearly.
We are a boutique agency and innovation hub on a mission to create better organizations. Working right from the heart of Berlin, we’re a team of program producers with a passion for global innovation ecosystems. We develop innovation and training journeys for our international corporate and scale-up customers, and we facilitate impact programs and startup accelerators in our inhouse innovation hub.
- Grant Administration: management of public grant administration, incl. heavy-duty documentation, reporting, and external stakeholder management
- Accounting and Finance: preparatory accounting in collaboration with our tax office, invoice management (in- and outgoing), financial overviews, etc.
- HR Admin & Process: incl. payroll management, office management, team administration
- Administration and Legal: incl. administrative management of contracts, liaison with our legal office, correspondence with governmental and funding bodies
- Assistant to the CEO: incl. CEO backoffice, ad-hoc tasks, and special projects
- Fluent German, strong English
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in any field
- 3+ years experience in financial or grant administration
- Bureaucratic sharpness and love for details
- Empathetic in internal and external relationships
- Resilient and self-organized
- Ready to take on responsibility
BECAUSE A BETTER WORLD NEEDS BETTER ORGANIZATIONS
We are BIA, a boutique transformation agency developing innovation, change, and learning journeys for corporates and scale-ups.
We absolutely love what we do. Our in-house Program Creator team works with best-in-class experts and practitioners in our ecosystem to deliver powerful journeys.
We curate the best from New Work, Agile Methods, Startup Culture, Innovation Management and Business Skills to create programs that unlock new levels of impact and performance.
GROW PERSONALLY AND PROFESSIONALLYHow does that sound? If this role fits your profile, come work with us. We are fun, diverse, inclusive, ambitious, creative, provide flexible work conditions, a 2 year full-time contract, and most importantly: we work on amazing topics with wonderful people.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org