We are a boutique agency and innovation hub on a mission to create better organizations. Working right from the heart of Berlin, we’re a team of program producers with a passion for global innovation ecosystems.
As a b2b agency, we produce innovation, change, and training programs with our international clients. Building on our long history in startup acceleration, we are today specialized in creating cohort-based activities, from leadership training for scale-ups to startup challenges for mid-size companies, up to transformation initiatives for large organizations.
In our innovation hub, we produce a variety of signature programs, from open innovation with corporates and startups, to hr communities of practice, up to local startup accelerators for early-stage entrepreneurs.
We are looking to hire a Program Manager to join our team as soon as possible.
What you will do
- Put your creative workshop and masterclass ideas into action and facilitate activities for our startup accelerators and our corporate training projects. Use your methodological skills in design thinking / design sprints / new work and your technical skills in virtual whiteboarding and other tools to create unforgettable experiences for our participants
- Work closely with our content director to design innovation and training programs for our clients by combining teaching elements, practical implementation formats, and community creation into transformative journeys
- Take ownership through project managing customer or innovation hub programs by coordinating participants, trainers, and the internal execution team
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or similar; certified training in innovation methods is a plus
- +2y experience with Design Thinking, New Work, and other innovative methods
- Natural talent as a workshop facilitator, both virtual and in-real-life
- People skills with great passion for building strong relationships
- Can-do attitude as a self-learner with hands-on mentality
- Readiness to take on responsibility in a fast-moving environment
- Resilience to do project-based client work with deadlines and live facilitation
- Authorized to work in Europe
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Why you may love working here
- Work with fun, dynamic and open-minded teammates
- Get exposure to the innovation ecosystem: Startups, Corporates, VCs, Coaches
- Dig deeper into trends in Entrepreneurship, Innovation and the Future of Work
- Be part of an inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Find your best way to work with our office in Berlin Mitte and our remote-friendly policies
- Attractive package with compensation, benefits, and flexibility
Are you ready to jump in? Great – we’re looking to hire asap! Please send your CV, including your earliest start date and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.