- Combine inspiring team building with your leadership learning agenda
- Customize your perfect agenda building on our existing modules and formats
- Experience Berlin like a local and immersive in its startup ecosystem
- Get access to an extensive network of coaches, entrepreneurs, and corporate peers
Dive deep into your industry and experience the newest trends, technologies, startups, and corporate initiatives. From mobility to healthcare to retail and technology, Berlin has lots to offer.
Create your local network and meet decision-makers from Startups, Corporates, Investors, and the City. Join eye-level exchanges and initiate potential future collaboration.
Fully immerse in the Berlin digital ecosystem and visit innovation spaces, local hotspots, and experience Germany’s capital like a local. Currywurst included.
Design your perfect program and select from our many modules – from startup visits and industry networking to powerful masterclasses and exciting workshops and team building.
WHAT YOU GET
- Full immersion into the Berlin ecosystem from all potential stakeholder angles.
- Discovery of the industry’s newest trends and opportunities to reflect within your team and externals.
- Experience new ways of working – mix and match visits with keynotes and workshops.
- Great networking opportunities with the innovation leaders of your industry – both startup and corporate.
- A highly inspired group of leaders – with a boosted confidence developed throughout the training.
- Check out how training bootcamps look like and get a sense of the atmospere here
Head of Leadership & Development Solutions,
Google Design Sprint Expert
WHY WORK WITH US
- We’re a group of passionate program architects. We love what we do.
- You can tailor our modulable progams and trust in our experience with more than 1k participants.
- We take pride in our leading role in translating startup techniques into corporate organisations.
- We are more than your service provider, we are your community booster.
- Your programs will be staffed with startup and corporate executives instead of consultants.
Learn more about a Learning Expedition with your organization.