We are a boutique agency and innovation hub on a mission to create better organizations. Working right from the heart of Berlin, we’re a team of program producers with a passion for global innovation ecosystems.
As a b2b agency, we produce innovation, change, and training programs with our international clients. Building on our long history in startup acceleration, we are today specialized in creating cohort-based activities, from leadership training for scale-ups to startup challenges for mid-size companies, up to transformation initiatives for large organizations.
In our innovation hub, we produce a variety of signature programs, from open innovation with corporates and startups, to hr communities of practice, up to local startup accelerators for early-stage entrepreneurs.
We are looking to hire a Junior Project Manager to join our team as soon as possible.
What you will do
- Project-manage our startup and corporate programs together with our Program Managers, including coordinating internal and external partners, fine-tuning program agendas, creating workshop materials, and communicating with participants
- Take ownership of event management and ensure that in-real-life and virtual events run smoothly, including logistical coordination, digital access, and general problem-solving
- Become the interface between our programs and our marketing by coordinating between internal and external stakeholders on communication activities
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or similar
- +1y experience in project-, event-, or marketing management
- Detail-orientation and talent in organisation
- People skills and talent for communication
- Digital affinity and can-do attitude as a self-learner
- Readiness to take on responsibility in a fast-moving environment
- Resilience to do event-based program work with strict deadlines
- Authorized to work in Europe
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Why you may love working here
- Work with fun, dynamic and open-minded teammates
- Get exposure to the innovation ecosystem: Startups, Corporates, VCs, Coaches
- Dig deeper into trends in Entrepreneurship, Innovation and the Future of Work
- Be part of an inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Find your best way to work with our office in Berlin Mitte and our remote-friendly policies
- Attractive package with compensation, benefits, and flexibility
Are you ready to jump in? Great – we’re looking to hire asap! Please send your CV, including your earliest start date and your salary expectations to email@example.com.