We are BIA, a boutique innovation agency based in the heart of Berlin. We develop programs in the context of innovation management, organizational development and startup entrepreneurship for our customers – from medium-sized Berlin companies to large European corporations. Our mission is to create better organizations, giving them the right impetus for a change to agility and positioning them to become stronger, more creative and more resilient for the future.
We love working on collaborative initiatives with startups, corporates and cities. With our own open innovation program Smart City Hub and our publicly funded startup accelerator, we are an active driver of Berlin’s startup ecosystem. With our newly launched online leadership training program “New Work in Action” we are creating next level digital learning experiences for ambitious minds, such as change makers and business leaders.
We are looking for a full-time Program- and Partnerships Manager to complete our team as soon as possible:
- Program management: you’ll have end-to-end responsibility for projects, from co-design to budgeting up to stakeholder and account management. Depending on your experience, you’ll be supported by senior team members. Our programs range from short corporate training engagements up to publicly funded long-term projects.
- Project management: you’ll work inhouse and with our partners and clients to make sure the projects run smoothly, from people management to operational work. Typical tasks are agenda fine-tuning, logistics coordination, development of workshop material, and recruiting of Entrepreneurs and Coaches for speaking engagements..
- Business development: Come up with your own ways to create new contacts, and develop commercial and strategic relationships with our (potential) business partners in accordance with the company’s overarching strategic goals.
- Community Management: Maintain the network of partners and create network effects through our passionate community work
- You have professional experience in project / program management and or business development
- You have great passion for building strong relationships by being a proactive, responsive, strategic people-person
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or an equivalent experience
- Structured, detailed and have an independent work style with a strong hands-on mentality
- You are flexible, resilient and ready to take on responsibility
- English fluency is a must, German a plus
- You feel comfortable in bureaucratic environments
- Must be authorized to work in Germany
- You will work on innovative topics in a creative, international and inspiring environment
- A young, dynamic and open-minded team awaits you
- Your colleagues are always at your side with humor and fun
- Strong exposure to Berlin’s startup ecosystem and access to top-caliber entrepreneurs, investors, mentors and corporations
Sounds like you? Wonderful! Please send your complete application until March 14th 2021, stating your earliest possible starting date, and your desired salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your message!