Service Designer (m/f/d)
We are a boutique agency and innovation hub on a mission to create better organizations. Working right from the heart of Berlin, we’re a team of program producers with a passion for global innovation ecosystems.
As a b2b agency, we produce innovation, change, and training programs with our international clients. Building on our long history in startup acceleration, we are today specialized in creating cohort-based activities, from leadership training for scale-ups, to startup challenges for mid-size companies, up to transformation initiatives for large organizations.
In our innovation hub, we produce a variety of signature programs, from open innovation with corporates and startups, to HR communities of practice, up to local startup accelerators for early-stage entrepreneurs.
We are looking to hire a Learning / Instructional Designer to join our team as soon as possible. You’d take a key role in the creation of our online masterclasses.
What you will do
- Service Design: Create innovative, virtual learning products and features, from leadership journeys, to online courses, to cohort-based masterclasses, up to gamification concepts.
- Program Management: Coordinate training, change, and community programs of all sizes through project management and managing the customer / participant relationship.
- Training Facilitation: Co-facilitate learning journeys and bring your energy to masterclasses, bootcamps, coaching, and co-development sessions.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or similar
- +2y experience in learning design
- +1y experience program management / facilitation
- High level of people and communication skills
- Intrinsic desire to craft amazing online masterclasses
- Detail orientation and sense for customer centricity
- Digital affinity and can-do attitude as a self-learner
- Readiness to take on responsibility in a fast-moving environment
- Authorized to work in Europe
- Fluent in English
Why you may love working here
- Work with fun, dynamic and open-minded teammates and be part of an inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Get exposure to the innovation ecosystem: Startups, Corporates, VCs, Coaches
- Dig deeper into trends in Entrepreneurship, Innovation and especially Leadership / Future of Work
- Find your best way to work with our office in Berlin Mitte and our remote-friendly policies
- Attractive workplace benefits and flexibility
Are you ready to jump in? Great – we’re looking to hire asap! Please send your CV, including your earliest start date and your salary expectations to email@example.com.