Job: Program Manager Innovation Hub (d/f/m)
We are a boutique agency and innovation hub on a mission to create better organizations. Working right from the heart of Berlin, we’re a team of program producers with a passion for global innovation ecosystems.
As a b2b agency, we produce innovation, change, and training programs with our international clients. Building on our long history in startup acceleration, we are today specialized in creating cohort-based activities, from leadership training for scale-ups, to startup challenges for mid-size companies, up to transformation initiatives for large organizations.
In our innovation hub, we produce a variety of signature programs, from open innovation with corporates and startups, to hr communities of practice, up to startup accelerators for early-stage entrepreneurs.
We are looking to hire a Project Manager to join our team as soon as possible.
What you will do
- Program management: you’ll have end-to-end responsibility for projects, from co-design to budgeting up to stakeholder and account management. Depending on your experience, you’ll be supported by senior team members. Our programs range from short corporate training engagements up to publicly funded long-term projects.
- Project management: you’ll work in-house and with our partners and clients to make sure the projects run smoothly, from people management to operational work. Typical tasks are agenda fine-tuning, logistics coordination, development of workshop material, and recruiting of Entrepreneurs and Coaches for speaking engagements.
- Community & event management: Maintain the network of partners, organize engaging events and create network effects through our passionate community work.
- Business development: Come up with your own ways to create new contacts, and develop commercial and strategic relationships with our (potential) business partners in accordance with the company’s overarching strategic goals.
What you need to succeed
- You have professional experience in project / program management.
- You have great passion for building strong relationships by being a proactive, responsive, strategic people-person.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Structured, detailed and independent work style with a strong hands-on mentality.
- You are a pro in multitasking, resilient and ready to take on responsibility.
- You are excited about startups and innovations.
- English fluency is a must, German a plus.
- You feel comfortable in bureaucratic environments, as in EU-funded programs.
- Must be authorized to work in Germany.
Why you may love working here
- Work with fun, dynamic and open-minded teammates.
- Get exposure to the innovation ecosystem: Startups, Corporates, VCs, Coaches.
- Dig deeper into trends in Entrepreneurship, Innovation and the Future of Work.
- Be part of an inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace.
- Find your best way to work with our office in Berlin Mitte and our remote-friendly policies.
- Attractive package with compensation, benefits, and flexibility.
- Plus: Be sure to get cheered up by our office dog Chica, our official chief of happiness.
Are you ready to jump in? Great – we’re looking to hire asap! Please send a cover letter, including your earliest start date and your salary expectations, and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the right fit for you? Check out our other job posts on our website.