We are BIA, a boutique innovation agency based in the heart of Berlin. We develop programs in the context of innovation management, organizational development and startup entrepreneurship for our customers – from medium-sized Berlin companies to European corporations. Our mission is to create better organizations, giving them the right impetus for a change to agility and positioning them to become stronger, more creative and more resilient for the future.
We love working on collaborative initiatives with startups, corporates and cities. With our own open innovation program Smart City Hub and our publicly funded start-up accelerator, we are an active driver of Berlin’s startup ecosystem. With our newly launched online training program “New Work in Action” we are creating next level digital learning experiences for ambitious minds, such as change makers and business leaders.
We are looking for Startup Coaches/ Trainers/ Experts (w/m/d) to support the teams from our Future City Incubator and other startup programs to succeed with their ideas:
Your coaching focus:
- For one or more of the following topics, you deliver one day training and coaching (8h) consisting of 1-2 hours insights presentation including startup relevant tools, methodologies and success strategies plus individual coaching for each of the teams/ groups of 2-3 teams
- Topics (you can specify them according to your experience):
- Business Model and Lean Startup
- Organisation Design & Team
- Product & Tech
- Business Architecture
- Marketing and Sales
- Finance and Fundraising
- Investment Readiness
- +10 years’ work experience in the topic you want to deliver
- Solid experience in fast high-growth environments and understanding for the needs of early startups
- Deep understanding of technology based business model innovation
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and coaching skills
- English fluency is a must, German a plus
- Must be authorized to work in Germany as a freelance/ contractor.
- You will be part of the startups success and part of our dynamic and international BIA family
- Strong exposure to Berlin’s startup ecosystem
Sounds like you? Wonderful – then you may have found the right opportunity for you. Please send your CV with portfolio, references, and day rate for one day training until April 21th 2021 to: firstname.lastname@example.org. And do not forget to let us know why you are the best Coach/ Trainer/ Expert for our Startups!
We look forward to your message!