We are BIA, a boutique innovation agency based in the heart of Berlin. We develop programs in the context of innovation management, organizational development and startup entrepreneurship for our customers – from medium-sized Berlin companies to European corporations. Our mission is to create better organizations, giving them the right impetus for a change to agility and positioning them to become stronger, more creative and more resilient for the future.
We love working on collaborative initiatives with startups, corporates and cities. With our own open innovation program Smart City Hub and our publicly funded start-up accelerator, we are an active driver of Berlin’s startup ecosystem.
Our startup program Future City Incubator is funded by the European Social Fund and the Berlin Senate for Economics, Energy and Companies. For this program and other projects, we are looking for a full-time / part-time event and community manager to complete our team as soon as possible:
- As a community and event manager, you are the central touchpoint for our community: you take care of our global contacts and are responsible for the planning, implementation and follow-up of our events
- Event planning as well as participant and calendar management
- In our start-up program Future City Incubator, you will support program managers with organizational tasks and manage relationships with mentors, coaches, participants and partners
- Host community events in Berlin, e.g. meetups, office hours, webinars
- Design and manage event communication, create marketing material and online content, and coordinate social media activities for events
- Introduce new best practices and identify opportunities for innovation and improvement Your profile:
- You have professional experience in event and/or community management and you inspire with your dedicated and professional hosting philosophy
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Structured, detailed and independent work style with a strong hands-on mentality
- You are flexible, resilient and ready to take on responsibility
- English fluency is a must, German a plus
- Must be authorized to work in Germany Your benefits:
- You will work on innovative topics in a creative, international and inspiring environment
- A young, dynamic and open-minded team awaits you
- Your colleagues are always at your side with humor and fun
- Strong exposure to Berlin’s startup ecosystem and access to top-caliber entrepreneurs, investors, mentors and corporations
Sounds like you? Wonderful – then you may have found the right job for you. Please send your complete application documents until 19. October 2020 stating the possible starting date to: email@example.com
We look forward to your message!