We are BIA, a boutique innovation agency based in the heart of Berlin. We develop programs in the context of innovation management, organizational development and startup entrepreneurship for our customers – from medium-sized Berlin companies to European corporations. Our mission is to create better organizations, giving them the right impetus for a change to agility and positioning them to become stronger, more creative and more resilient for the future.
We love working on collaborative initiatives with startups, corporates and cities. With our own open innovation program Smart City Hub and our publicly funded startup accelerator, we are an active driver of Berlin’s startup ecosystem.
Our startup program Future City Incubator is funded by the European Social Fund and the Berlin Senate for Economics, Energy and Companies. For this program and other projects, we are looking for a full-time / part-time admin and office manager to complete our team as soon as possible:
● As an admin and office manager, you bring your great attitude and work ethic in order to support the BIA team: you take care of administrative processes and support careful reporting and continuous accounting for our Future City Incubator program
- Create, manage and check time sheets and budget lists, oversee document management and fulfil reporting requirements for our public sector projects
- You are the central point of contact for bookkeeping, receipts and reimbursements, as well as general HR and business documentation, including external correspondence relating to these topics Your profile:
- 1-2 years of work experience in administration, preferably in the public sector
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Structured, detailed and independent work style with a strong hands-on mentality
- You are flexible, resilient and ready to take on responsibility
- Familiarity with DATEV and the Program Eurekaplus is a plus
- German fluency is a must, good English a plus
- Must be authorized to work in Germany Your benefits:
- You will work on innovative topics in a creative, international and inspiring environment
- A young, dynamic and open-minded team awaits you
- Your colleagues are always at your side with humor and fun
- Strong exposure to Berlin’s startup ecosystem and access to top-caliber entrepreneurs, investors, mentors and corporations
Sounds like you? Wonderful – then you may have found the right job for you. Please send your complete application documents until 19. October 2020 stating the possible starting date to: email@example.com
We look forward to your message!