Job: Graphic Designer – Working Student (d/f/m)
We are a boutique agency on a mission to create better organizations. Working right from the heart of Berlin, we’re a team of program producers with a passion for global innovation ecosystems.
As a b2b agency, we produce innovation, change, and training journeys for our international corporate and scale-up clients. In our innovation hub, we deliver a variety of signature programs, from open innovation with corporates and startups, up to grant-based startup accelerators for early-stage entrepreneurs.
We are looking to hire a Graphic Designer – working student to join our team as soon as possible.
What you will do
- Visual Design: You’ll be creating key visuals for our programs and projects. You’ll also continuously work on our core brand book and create updated key assets.
- Production: You’ll support our Marketing team with a flow of visuals and Canva templates for our communication roadmap. You’ll also support our content team with illustrations and slides for our training programs.
- Campaigns: You’ll come up with creative ways for visual storytelling for our communication campaigns.
- Optional: Video editing skills would be a plus, you’d potentially support with simple animations and video cutting for our online lectures.
What you need to succeed
- Studying Graphic Design,Visual and Media Studies, Web design, User interface (UI) or similar fields, from an accredited college or university.
- You have experience in graphic design, design tools such as Canva, Adobe Photoshop/Premiere Pro, WordPress.
- Digital affinity and can-do attitude as a self-learner.
- Intrinsic desire to craft visual messages to grow our brand.
- You are a pro in multitasking, resilient and ready to take on responsibility.
- Detail orientation and project management skills.
- Must be authorized to work in Germany.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
Why you may love working here
- Work with fun, dynamic and open-minded teammates.
- Get exposure to the innovation ecosystem: Startups, Corporates, VCs, Coaches.
- Dig deeper into trends in Entrepreneurship, Innovation and the Future of Work.
- Be part of an inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace.
- Find your best way to work with our office in Berlin Mitte and our remote-friendly policies.
- Attractive package with benefits, and flexibility.
Are you ready to jump in? Great – we’re looking to hire asap! Please send your CV / portfolio, including your earliest start date firstname.lastname@example.org.