Job: Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
We are a boutique agency and innovation hub on a mission to create better organizations. Working right from the heart of Berlin, we’re a team of program producers with a passion for global innovation ecosystems.
As a b2b agency, we produce innovation, change, and training programs with our international clients. Building on our long history in startup acceleration, we are today specialized in creating cohort-based activities, from leadership training for scale-ups, to startup challenges for mid-size companies, up to transformation initiatives for large organizations.
In our innovation hub, we produce a variety of signature programs, from open innovation with corporates and startups, to HR communities of practice, up to local startup accelerators for early-stage entrepreneurs.
We are looking to hire a Business Development Manager to join our team as soon as possible.
What you will do
- Inbound / Outbound: You’ll be the first point of contact for our incoming leads and will facilitate initial lead qualification steps. You’ll also continuously fill the pipeline through reaching out to our relevant international target audiences in large organisations and scale-ups
- Proposals / Tenders: You’ll collaborate with our CEO and our program managers to create outstanding proposals for innovation and learning journeys. You’ll also be on the hunt for relevant tenders for innovation, training, and entrepreneurship projects across Europe.
- Campaigns / Partnerships: You’ll come up with creative ways to create funnels for business development through value-adding community, event, and digital activities. You’ll also create an ecosystem of strategic partnerships across Germany and Europe.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or similar
- +1y experience in partnerships, biz dev or sales
- High level of people and communication skills
- Detail orientation and project management skills
- Digital affinity and can-do attitude as a self-learner
- Confidence to work with proposals and budgets with client executives
- Intrinsic desire to craft relationships and grow our agency
- Readiness to take on responsibility in a fast-moving environment
- Resilience to do proposal work with strict deadlines
- Authorized to work in Europe
- Fluent in German and English
Why you may love working here
- Work with fun, dynamic and open-minded teammates and be part of an inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Get exposure to the innovation ecosystem: Startups, Corporates, VCs, Coaches
- Dig deeper into trends in Entrepreneurship, Innovation and especially Leadership / Future of Work
- Find your best way to work with our office in Berlin Mitte and our remote-friendly policies
- Attractive workplace benefits and flexibility
Are you ready to jump in? Great – we’re looking to hire asap! Please send your CV, including your earliest start date and your salary expectations to email@example.com.