Meet cohort #2 😍 of the BIA Future Health Accelerator
We are delighted to introduce you to our second Future Health Accelerator cohort (2022-23), an incredible group of aspiring entrepreneurs.
With the highest number of female founders and a strong emphasis on the healthcare industry, ranging from women’s menstruation to mental health, these startups represent digital health ideas from unique innovative aspects and aim to create impact in their journey.
- DAS – Sports analysis through VR Software. Anyone can create an action and review it in VR with other players through our editor.
- Amalie Technologies– We change the way humans think and engage with their bodies and feelings by using a data-driven solution to train and track embodied cognition for better decision-making, and more resilient, happier, and healthier humans.
- Kunsttell – An app with art meditations. This is a science-backed stress reduction, 100% visually pleasant, made in partnership with museums.
- HealthBuddies – HealthBuddies is a healthcare platform that focuses on preventive, continuous, and personalized primary healthcare for women. The idea behind it is based on the fact that women’s hormonal balance changes throughout the month and their lifetime, especially during menstruation. Our mission is to help women around the world understand their hormonal changes, take control of them and lead healthier lives.
- F50 – F-50 App is an AI-powered app that digitalizes and supports the treatment of eating disorders for both therapist and patient.
- Mendü Wellbeing – Mendü is a mental health digital therapeutic for women of color & the LGBTQ community to better their mental health. Our goal is to change the way we manage our mental health by utilizing MLS and AI technology explicitly made for the purpose of helping our communities feel better.
- The Way – With AI-based technology, “The WAY” provides us a full solution towards a healthy life: mental & physical. From the selection of the exercise and training program to correction of the posture, we will accompany our ordinary day with simple yet impactful exercises and relaxation techniques. We are happy to take you on this journey with us.
Make sure to check our startup, corporate, and community programs of the BIA Innovation Hub. We’re always looking for inspiring collaborators. 🖤
This program is funded by: