Meet cohort #4 😍 of the BIA Future City Accelerator
We are delighted to introduce you to our second Future City Accelerator cohort (2022-23), an incredible group of aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Common – Common is a new generation loyalty system in the form of an app measuring reductions of CO2 emissions resulting from activities performed by individuals and rewarding them systematically according to the “1 kg of non-emitted CO2 = 1 greencent” principle.
- Swysch AI – Swysch AI starts with developing API technology to create a truly customer-centred shopping experience by revolutionizing the last-mile delivery sector.
- All Things Urban – All Things Urban connects urban professionals to career, event and educational opportunities in the fields of urbanism: from urban planning and design to mobility, tech, sustainability, and innovation.
- Hyperion Agriculture – Atmospheric decarbonisation using microalgae photobioreactors. Our systems grow large amounts of algal biomass that we sell as inputs for agricultural and industrial processes.
- Baittery – Baittery developed a new category of algorithms that combines the strengths of machine learning and physics model to improve the use and reuse of batteries. The same algorithms can be use in the phase of battery design with the ultimate goal to deliver the next generation of batteries.
- Bautark – The long-term aim of bautark is to build sustainable and self-sufficient adaptive homes. To get to this point, we want (as a first step) to create an online platform where we connect providers of tiny houses or sustainable modular homes with providers of sustainable and/or self-sufficient technology regarding water and energy consumption.
- BINS – BINS is a platform that will connect waste managers and residents of the respective cities in order to improve waste, fuel & CO2 output and route planning.
- Lookup Energy – A smart platform for solar asset management that allows professionals to proactively manage and monitor solar investments. The single source of truth for solar investments.
- FastSlow – We are the first of its kind digital auction house for exclusive fashion that will decrease the ecological footprint of the fashion industry. We are building an ecosystem where it makes more sense for fashion designers to produce long lasting pieces. We achieve this not only with the auction format where designers get the right price for their work, but also by offering a royalties to creators.
- Novo Building – We help homeowners to make decisions about energy efficiency measures in a fast and easy way. Our web-based platform provides them with a complete renovation roadmap including info on the cost, subsidies, and ROI.
Make sure to check our startup, corporate, and community programs of the BIA Innovation Hub. We’re always looking for inspiring collaborators. 🖤
This program is funded by: