Meet cohort #2 😍 of the BIA Future City Accelerator
We are thrilled to present the second batch of startup teams that will join our pre-seed startup program and receive financial support from the Berliner Startup Stipendium initiative. We are excited to boost the development of urban innovation across multiple industries, from Healthcare to Sustainability to Circular Economy up to Social Networks and the Future of Work tech.
- Reflecta – a digital platform for social innovators and people who are actively tackling social challenges.
- Spoke – gives teams their time back by using AI to smartly summarise information across teams.
- Foodhi – a hyperlocal online marketplace for locally- and sustainably-sourced food
- KEEP – pre-accounting software that uses open banking and machine learning to perform real-time quantitative analysis on incoming invoices and automates repetitive manual routine work.
- re:net – develops solutions for the ecologically sensible recycling and disposal of plastic nets in urban areas.
- Digital Rheuma Lab – supports and develops patient-centric, digital solutions for better rheumatology care.
- Waste Reduction – accelerates the transformation towards a circular economy.
- Paystry – brings BNPL into the German home improvements market.
- ECOPALS – offers a sustainable and high-performance asphalt additive.
Make sure to check our startup, corporate, and community program of the BIA Innovation Hub. We’re always looking for inspiring collaborators. 🖤
This program is funded by: