Meet cohort #1 😍 of the BIA Future City Accelerator
We are excited to present the first startup cohort, receiving our full pre-seed startup program resources and financial support from the Berliner Startup Stipendium, to accelerate their ideas and shape the future of our cities. This amazing group of up and coming Entrepreneurs will work together to build a variety of solutions improving the urban way of life, including solutions from the areas of circular economy, proptech, security, up to citizen participation and even bees. 🐝🐝🐝
- Kawaloo – tackles unused space in cities, enabling users to rent this space via a digital platform.
- Assetbird – offers a specialized collaboration solution for acquisition teams of real estate companies.
- Along – builds shoppable environments between on- and offline experiences along with various locations.
- Calima – offers a service for companies that enables their employees to get help quickly in an emergency.
- Asumma – enables accessible, affordable, and sustainable solutions for homeownership.
- WunderTree – creates a circular economy around the Christmas tree market.
- Hiive – creates a natural and safe habitat for bees based on IoT and scientific knowledge.
- VoteRookie – enables a platform to connect young people to politics and civic participation.
Make sure to check our startup, corporate, and community program of the BIA Innovation Hub. We’re always looking for inspiring collaborators. Or Newbees 🐝 (get it? get it? 😅)
This program is funded by: