Berlin Innovation Agency (BIA) is a boutique agency & academy on a mission to create better organizations.
BIA Innovation Hub provides multi-stakeholder events, workshops, innovation challenges, and co-creation projects, setting a solid focus on ecosystem development. We facilitate activities around smart city topics for our corporate partners within Smart City Hub and support rising entrepreneurs shaping the future of cities with our Future City Incubator.
And we are now launching the Healthcare chapter of our Innovation Hub with Future Health Incubator and community program – Digital Health Circle.
We are looking for Entrepreneurs in Residence / Startup Coaches (w/m/d) to support the teams of our Future Health Incubator and other startup programs to succeed with their ideas:
Your coaching focus:
- You define objectives and goals linked to ambitious KPI’s, keeping the teams accountable on them
- You refine the positioning and value proposition of outstanding products and services
- You are not shy to bring your network, enabling strategic alliances and business development
- You work through their financials, sales and growth and improve overall investment readiness
- You support the teams in navigating through the regulatory environment in the healthcare sector
Time investment: roughly one day every two weeks
Start date: October 2021
Duration: 8 months with possibility of extension until June 2023
- +10 years’ work experience in a leading business development position and/or co-founder in a startup in the healthcare sector
- Deep understanding of the dynamics in (digital) health
- Proven success in developing profitable strategies, securing funding and shaping strategic alliances
- Deep understanding of technology based business model innovation
- Solid experience in fast high-growth environments and understanding of the needs of early-stage startups
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and coaching skills
- English fluency is a must, German a plus
- Must be authorized to work in Germany as a freelance/ contractor.
- You will be part of the startups success and part of our dynamic and international BIA family
- Strong exposure to Berlin’s startup ecosystem
Sounds like you? Wonderful – then you may have found the right opportunity for you. Please send your CV with portfolio, references, day rate, and availability until September 6, 2021 to: firstname.lastname@example.org. And do not forget to let us know why you are the best Entrepreneur in Residence/ Coach for our Startups!
We look forward to your application!